Ju Teng International Holdings Limited was established in 2000 by Li-Yen Cheng, Li-Yu Cheng and Tsai-Chin Horng. As a manufacturer specializing in 3C products, the company’s production facilities are spread across eastern and southern China and Taiwan. Our major customers are worldwide famous brand name companies and OEM/ODM companies . Ju Teng International Holdings Ltd has a leading 30% market share in the global notebook casing market and was listed on the Hong Kong Main Board in 2005.
History of the major developments of the Company are as follows:
● In 2000 Ju Teng International Holdings Ltd was founded by three individuals with
extensive industry experience; Li-Yen Cheng, Li-Yu Cheng
and Tsai-Chin Horng.
● In 2001 The first production plant in Suzhou, China was established
● In 2002 The second production plant in Suzhou, China was established
● In 2003 The second production base (Suzhou Dazhi) began mass production.
● In 2004 Ju Teng Electronics (Shanghai) was acquired to expand the Group’s
production capacity. In the same year, the Group established its own
mould department in the Suzhou Dazhi plant.
● In 2005 In November 2005, Ju Teng International Holdings Ltd was listed on the
Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
● In 2006 Acquisition of a 70% interest in WIS Precision (Kunshan)
(a joint venture with Wistron), and acquisition of 36.5% interest in
Chengyang Precision Mold (Kunshan).
● In 2007 Increase of equity interest in Chengyang Precision Mold (Kunshan) to 74%.
● In 2008 Increase of equity interest in Chengyang Precision Mold (Kunshan) to 100%
and acquisition of 71% interest in Lian-Yi Precision (Zhongshan)
(a joint venture with Wistron).
● In 2009 Acquisition of 53.44% interest in Compal Precision Module (Jiangsu)
(a joint venture with Compal). Establishment of WIS Precision (Taizhou).
In May 2009, Ju Teng International Holdings Ltd was listed on the Taiwan
Stock Exchange by way of Taiwan depository receipts.
● In 2010 Increase of equity interest in Compal Precision Module (Jiangsu) to 57.62%.
● In 2011 Increase of equity interest in Compal Precision Module (Jiangsu) to 59.28%.
Establishment of production plant in Neijiang, China (Neijiang Juteng); and
establishment of a production plant in Suzhou, China (Dading Precision Mold
● In 2013 Commencement of production of smartphone casings. In the same year,
establishment of production plant in Chongqing City, China
● In 2014 Compal Electronic Technology (Chongqing) was established in Chongqing
● In 2016 Ju Teng Electronic (Taizhou) was established in Taizhou City, mainly
responsible for the production with anodizing technique.